Set for Wednesday, Nov. 17
Members of the public are encouraged to submit input on redistricting map draft options and how they would like them to be changed, or not. These Fall Public Hearings are important to solicit community and public input regarding the CRC Redistricting Plan options under consideration. Members of the public are also welcomed to make changes to the map draft plans and submit modified plan submissions.
- To attend or participate virtually: Click Here or https://us02web.zoom.us/j/82726060927
- To listen only, call (669) 900-9128, enter: 82726060927#
- To view via web on YouTube: Click Here or https://www.youtube.com/LACountyRedistricting/
- To submit written comments on draft map options at any time: Click Here or https://publiccomment.redistricting.lacounty.gov/
- To review agenda: Click Here or https://redistricting.lacounty.gov/virtual-meetings/
To view draft map options Commissioners have chosen for further public input and discussion:
- Click here to view the draft map options in the hub, including in the ESRI layer view.
- Users interested in viewing submitted plans in the redistricting mapping software can follow the instructions in this video once logged into the redistricting mapping software. Viewing the submitted plans in the mapping software allows for a more in-depth exploration of the plans, including identifying specific communities and cities. Users can also save a copy of these draft map plans to then make modifications to submit.