As Mayor Karen Bass takes office, she has assembled and announced a Mayoral Transition Advisory Team to provide advice and counsel now and over the first 100 days of her Administration.
The team is composed of a broad cross-section of Los Angeles leaders and experts who will also help lay the foundation for long-term success by identifying the best possible talent for positions in the Mayor’s Office, City departments, and on the City’s 49 Boards and Commissions. The five honorary co-chairs are:
• Dolores Huerta, labor and civil rights leader
• Monica Lozano, president of the College Futures Foundation, formerly publisher and CEO of La Opinión newspaper
• Dominique Ng, CEO of East West Bank
• Steve Soboroff, civic and business leader
• Yvonne Wheeler, president of the Los Angeles County Federation of Labor
To learn more about Karen Bass and her Mayoral Transition Advisory Team, visit https://tinyurl.com/3dd2nmxe.